Hello from Venray/Netherlands

mRqS

Hi Everyone!

Pretty fresh Voron user here. I've just got my 2.4 build serialized and it was time to join here πŸ™‚

Started years ago with some chinese crappy printer, which barely let me print parts for the custom built Prusa mk2 clone (with marlin and some generic board).

Next, was custom built Prusa mk3s clone (with proper firmware and board) and now, it was time for Voron 2.4 (with SB and tap, but thinking about going CAN).

My son (12) seeing the 2.4 asked me: is there a smaller version that would fit my desk?

So.. here we go.. V0.2 is being sourced (a gift for my son's school-end)Β πŸ˜„

Beside 3d printing (building printers, printing, etc) my other hobbies are motobikes, aviation, rc models - also some of them are printed, hi-tech, cooking, photography, elecronics, retro computers

image.thumb.jpeg.dbb44df0dffb9b429832fffc2e3c6ec1.jpeg

Β 

image.thumb.png.078a96286326b427b9262bf4fc14adcd.png

Β 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

I saw Venray.

My late father was from Venray. I still have relatives in Ottersum, nearby. πŸ™‚

My father and mother moved here to Australia in the 50s where our family was raised. Always nice to visit the rels back there. A Pity it's hard to get Hertog Jan beer here though. Always enjoy that when I visit!