Hello from Georgia

billymeter

Hello,

I am from Georgia and currently have two printers: a Prusa i3 MK3S and last year built a Voron V0.1. I've mostly just been printing models designed by other people, but I'm starting to get into making some of my own designs. I started with a replacement battery cover to my daughter's Stanley Junior power drill. I'm also learning more about gcode in general, and I think the Voron is a great way to do that. I'm thinking about doing a Voron V2.4 build some time this year because I enjoy building the printers so much.

Thanks, and take care!

billymeter

• Voron FTW! 1

Welcome to the forum. Building any Voron is a pleasure above all. Can be frustrating at times but the rewards outweigh this 100%. Looking forward to following your build when you get to it.  As has been said, the 2.4 is a great build and even better printer.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mvdveer said:

Welcome to the forum. Building any Voron is a pleasure above all. Can be frustrating at times but the rewards outweigh this 100%. Looking forward to following your build when you get to it.  As has been said, the 2.4 is a great build and even better printer.

Looking forward to building it! I'm actually in the process of upgrading my V0.1 to V0.2, and also ordered the MK3.9 upgrade kit for the MK3S, so I'll look into building the 2.4 after that! THanks for the warm welcome!

• Like 1