Hi All

v8rick

Hi all I am new to voron I have been looking for a while and thought I was already registered here.

Ex Bricklayer/ Plumbing and motor cycle and Trike builder From scratch so used to solving the odd problem. I would finish a 12hr shift and then go to my garage with a new idea.

I worked with Big extruders for 16 years making from 2.4mm cutting line down to 0.11mm nylon for paper making.

No doubt they will be knocking out printing filament now or in the future.

Here to learn and maybe help

Hello @v8rick - Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board. You will find the forum has a lot of things in common. Other than printing, we love our cars and motobikes and all things fun. Just shout out if you need assistance - someone will respond.

On 4/6/2023 at 10:58 PM, PFarm said:

@v8rick Welcome a great bunch of guys here with some awesome knowledge ready to help you! A bike builder from scratch is impressive.

Attached one of my bikes and a trike after a bit of a prang the back wheels shouldn't be like that😂😂 snapped axle both sides , it was a proper test for welding. Welds held but broke axle, no helmet just black shades apparently I jumped up and said Ha Ha still got my shades on Good days

c339dcb2-bc46-40a8-81f8-7469c68fd3e0.jpg

b903a18c-9afc-4691-9574-265cd871de0d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1