jst connector breakout board

polygonprint

Question

Hi everyone,

I am after a couple of these boards for my voron 0.2 build. See attached for pic. Would somebody know where to buy these? The one in the pic is for my LDO Trident build.

My apologies if I have named the part incorrectly as I am unsure of it's exact part name.

Thanks all!

IMG20230324090417.jpg

4 answers to this question

17 hours ago, polygonprint said:

I am after a couple of these boards for my voron 0.2 build. See attached for pic. Would somebody know where to buy these? The one in the pic is for my LDO Trident build.

Doing a reverse image search on Google, the best I could find were a couple dual-Z stepper connector boards. Here and here.

Thanks to you both!

I did not even know you could do a image search on google 🙂 But alas, not quite what I was after but thanks!

LDO don't seem to sell those parts individually as far as I have heard and seen but I will contact them and ask.

I have a Kirigami bed (not LDO) and am wanting to be able to plug/un-plug my bed thermistor. I have the power to the bed running through wago clips, but was after something for the thermistor also. And would also like to setup a led strip on the V0 frame somewhere so the 3 jst connectors would be nice also.