I don't know where to actually post this hopefully this is right

ositocraft3d

Hi everybody I had a question I'm going to be slowly converting my Ender 3 into a switchwire it's already running klipper I've seen a bunch of people who use super slicer like I use have a cool looking custom bed in the software that has the voron design on it and everything like that I really don't like looking at the word Ender and the Dragon inside of super slicer does anybody know how I can change it and wear potentially I can get files to change it with or how to make whatever file it is

Well, for the bed model, this should work. Then for the Voron logo, you can just add any Voron image that you like as the texture. Even something multi-color like the Circuit Voron Logos. You might have to crop or add empty space around the logo to get it to the size that you want it on the bed.

I have attached one of the PEI texture images that I use but there are a lot of different styles out there to be found or created.

voron_textured.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, atrushing said:

Well, for the bed model, this should work. Then for the Voron logo, you can just add any Voron image that you like as the texture. Even something multi-color like the Circuit Voron Logos. You might have to crop or add empty space around the logo to get it to the size that you want it on the bed.

I have attached one of the PEI texture images that I use but there are a lot of different styles out there to be found or created.

voron_textured.png

is that pic of a irl bed?

12 minutes ago, atrushing said:

Just a picture that I found when I was looking for a texture. I would really like to have that bed if I could find it!

nice i forgot where to go to change the bed look lol edit: nvm got it ty so much

Capture.PNG

Edited by ositocraft3d
got it and put pic
  • Like 1