New Trident builder

stag53

Hi All,

About me: I'm a mechanical design engineer - I use 3D printing both for work prototyping and for fun home projects. I have a small machine shop too with a mill, lathe, welding, woodworking stuff, and a host of other tools. I also dig electronics and mess about with Raspberry Pi, microcontrollers, and industrial PLC's (mostly for work, but sometimes for home stuff too).

Just put together my first Voron printer - a 350mm Trident. The Trident's bed leveling method really appealed to me over the 2.4, so I went this route. I'm in the midst of getting everything adjusted and dialed in... should be printing soon. I've had several 3D printers over the years - QIDI and Makergear - the Vorons look pretty nifty and I wanted to build something larger, so here I am! All the parts for this new machine were printed on my Makergear M3-SE.

Anyhow, looking forward to engaging with this community here. Thanks in advance!

Adam S

• Like 1