hi all new guy here

ositocraft3d

Hi Osito - welcome to the forum. We would love to see your progress on this conversion - one of the more popular ones out there. Feel free to share your build in a build diary

Should you require any help, just ask - someone will respond. Friendly folk live in this forum - welcome again

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! Plenty of support and help to be had here!

Nothing wrong with slowly slowly (all my builds are measured in months) and it'll be interesting to see how you get along. I've got an Ender 3 tucked way that could do with the Voron treatment. I am fascinated by the CoreXZ kinematics and the notion you genuinely only need three motors for the printer (I know just like a corexy but somehow being xz just makes it more interesting to me?!), guess that's the appeal for things like the Ender 3's....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mvdveer said:

Hi Osito - welcome to the forum. We would love to see your progress on this conversion - one of the more popular ones out there. Feel free to share your build in a build diary

Should you require any help, just ask - someone will respond. Friendly folk live in this forum - welcome again

Well greatly appreciated and thank you for the warm welcome it's going to take me quite a while I don't have them funds right now for any of the hardware so I'm slowly working on the printed parts I should have the afterburner up and going soon

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, smirk said:

Welcome aboard! Plenty of support and help to be had here!

Nothing wrong with slowly slowly (all my builds are measured in months) and it'll be interesting to see how you get along. I've got an Ender 3 tucked way that could do with the Voron treatment. I am fascinated by the CoreXZ kinematics and the notion you genuinely only need three motors for the printer (I know just like a corexy but somehow being xz just makes it more interesting to me?!), guess that's the appeal for things like the Ender 3's....

I appreciate the warm welcome and for me I have more of a fascination with the corexy but I don't have the money to do a 2.4 like I really want to do and it's going to be a lot slower than slowly slowly for me as well probably close to a year for me to complete it just cuz I got to buy little tiny pieces at a time I have no income coming in so it makes it hard but I should have the afterburner done and installed here soon so I'll post pics and stuff

• Like 1

Hi Osito,

Welcome to the forum.

I have a Switchwire build in the Build Diaries section if you want to take a look. It's from a kit and not a converted Ender but there are many similarities and we're all about helping. Good luck on your build, look forward to seeing what you got.

• Like 1