Hello from Finland.

Bayto

Hi all! I just got Formbot Voron 2.4 kit. My first own 3D printer. I have been using rapid prototypes two decades in my profession. I also has operated Qidi X-Max 3D printer at work few years now. So I have grapped some knowledge about FDM. My main focus is on designing tactile things. Code is still mostly mystery for me. I hope to get Voron running by cooperation with community.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of helpful people around to help you achieve your goal of getting your Voron up and running. I have found the Formbot kits to be very good. Share your experience with us through a build diary if you have time. Love to see the progress.

Welcome aboard! I think @mvdveer has very ablely covered all the bases, like you my kits were Formbot ones and I have have no complaints. I would only reiterate the call for a build diary (pretty please!) we all love seeing builds but it is also a great way to interact with the community and gather advice and suggestions 🙂