Hello!

ldw300

Hello Lance, Welcome to the forum. Great way to start your Voron journey by sourcing the parts yourself. That way you can get top quality components. But in saying that kits are great because everything arrives at once. I don't know where OK is, assume you meant UK - or could be OZ. None the less welcome. You'll find loads of helpful people here and some good banter at times - OK? ๐Ÿ˜ Looking forward to seeing your progression on the 2.4

Welcome aboard! I'm going to guess Oklahoma! You will definitely find lots of inspiration and encouragement here. Hat's off self-sourcing the V2.4, that's an act of love gathering all the pieces and I have no doubt it will pay off beautfully. Not that there's any pressure (honest) but you'll have to run a build diary. We love build diiaries and it's a great way to interact and share experiences.

1 hour ago, ldw300 said:

Is there a dedicated place on this forum for those?

This is the build diary section, looking forward to seeing a self-sourced 2.4 build

1 hour ago, ldw300 said:

Yes I did mean Oklahoma, sorry about that.

Not a problem, there's just too many states for us old worlders to keep track of ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

5 hours ago, claudermilk said:

I'll also guess Oklahoma

Sorry Lanxce, I am at the ass end of the world. Should have thought about USA states, but my brain thought of countries ๐Ÿ™„. Great to hear you will be considering a build diary