About This File
HUVUD Canboard with PG7 Threads for Umbilical Mod. Works with CW1 Stealthburner.
0. Install M3 heat inserts
1. Install board and bracket with the spacer between the bracket and motor. (Offsets bracket because there are little divets in the corners of the stepper motor.)
2.Slide the cable through the PG7 Gland
3.Terminate the molex connector for the canbus
4. Slide the Molex connector through the PG7 threads
5. Connect the molex connector to the board
6. Bolt up the thread piece using 4x m3x8mm bolts.
7. Screw on the PG7 Gland
8. Wrap with wire sheathing and slim measuring tape cut to length as needed.