Gantry Z axis belt end retainers...

ralarock

I left a little bit of belt extending from the sides of the gantry. I wanted to be certain that I would not need it at some point. I did not like the belt ends sticking out and there was not enough belt to use a zip tie to strap it to the upright part of the belt. So, to tidy things up, I made a little retainer cap. The end of the belt just slips into the slot in the retainer. The bolt length changes from 16mm to 20mm. The picture of this is in the zip file. I cannot attach pictures on this site.

Z belt end adapter.zip Voron Z axis belt retainer cap v2.step Voron Z axis belt retainer cap v2.stl

Edited by ralarock

Looks good, I have similar problem with my kit. The belt was too short to cable tie, I was contemplating the same thing, just finished my build so saved me the time. Thanks.

This should be part of the official build as it is so much tidier than a cable tie too. You should put this in the mods area too. I am only new here, yet to share. Cheers Mark

• Like 1