Enraged rabbit

Pappy3831

Anybody built the enraged rabbit?  It looks like a better alternative to the 1600 Bambu labs with ams. Haven’t done much other than watching some you tube videos. Gonna watch Nero and some other build videos. Just wondering what you all think. 

2 hours ago, Pappy3831 said:

Anybody built the enraged rabbit?  It looks like a better alternative to the 1600 Bambu labs with ams. Haven’t done much other than watching some you tube videos. Gonna watch Nero and some other build videos. Just wondering what you all think. 

Yep, see this thread

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have built one and let me tell you, be prepared for a very long, very complex, very fiddly build. It took me months of messing with it to make it work mostly okay. People can say what they want about Bambu, but they have a working turn key solution for this.

Voron is in the process of developing ERCF v2 and it there will be a number of upgrades added that are current mods. In fact, if you plan on building it from scratch all of those mods are recommended at this point and will require self sourcing some components.

Edited by Poisson
  • Like 1